Corporate governance of Eurofinsa
The group is a leader in carrying out public projects and “turnkey – EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction)” equipment projects and concessions, thanks to its worldwide experience, technical expertise and financial backing.
Eurofinsa provides integral solutions ranging from the engineering, studies, design and construction of public projects to the sale, delivery and installation of equipment, in addition to the subsequent training, maintenance and operation. This means superior service being provided to its customers by ensuring the highest levels of quality and safety, always offering effective solutions backed by the guarantees of a strong group in the construction world.
Eurofinsa can offer its customers attractive medium and long-term financial packages, utilizing sources of financing stemming from bilateral agreements between the exporting and purchasing countries and private international financing.
The group also contributes to development and progress where it builds, by respecting the environment and working within a framework of continual innovation.
For more information about our areas of activity, please click here.
Eurofinsa is a company with values.
With the end-user always in mind, we take special care to address all the details contained within every phase of an integrated development project.
It invests in social well-being.
Around the world, our focus is on the potential positive impact that each project we develop has on the quality of life, social development and natural environment of the surrounding local community. At Eurofinsa we take pride in knowing the projects we undertake create a positive impact in people's lives and well-being.
It propels local development.
We are a source of employment in every one of the regions in which we operate, stimulating the local economy and providing support to local families. We supervise and train employees, using the local labor force to fill the majority of jobs generated for public works projects we undertake.
It delivers progress.
Through a variety of health, educational, recreational, transportation and agricultural projects; we bring progress to the local community in each of the countries that we operate in.
Eurofinsa protects the environment.
In all our projects implemented, our responsibility to protect the natural environment goes beyond the standard industry norms and regulations. At Eurofinsa, protecting the environment is out duty.
Operation - Delivery of Turnkey Projects
With more than 40 years of experience around the world, Eurofinsa and its partners provide integrated "turnkey" solutions and services along every step of the way for public institutions and private clients.
To ensure the successful implementation of an integrated development project, Eurofinsa provides special attention to:
- Technical, social, and financial impact studies including equipment / re-equipment studies and needs analysis.
- Planning, design, implementation, construction, and delivery of public works and equipment projects from start to finish.
- Strict compliance with local environmental, labor, legal, financial and construction regulations.
- Progress monitoring and status reporting of construction projects, equipment deliveries and installations.
- Technical evaluation, delivery, installation and initial start-up / monitoring of new equipment and machinery.
- Guarantees and warranty on new infrastructure, installations and equipment for required periods.
- Hiring, training and certification of employees working onsite or operating any newly installed equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of employee teams at the workplace.
PILLARS OF EXCELLENCE
Eurofinsa works only with the highest-quality materials in collaboration with leading suppliers, making it possible to extend the manufacturer’s guarantees, offering equipment with long-range performance.
Some of the international brands with whom the group works include: GE Healthcare, Caterpillar, Johnson & Johnson, Viasys, Rosenbauer, Siemens, Midmark, Stryker, Welch Allyn and Matachana.
Eurofinsa, with a clear commitment to offer a service of the highest quality, provides the following services:
- A commitment to our customer’s satisfaction and the search for ongoing improvement in the execution of our processes, environmental management at our work centers, energy efficiency and the health and safety of all our workers.
- Compliance of legal and regulatory requirements, as well as of any other requirement the organization subscribes and of the expectations and needs of the different interested parties of our organization.
- Environmental protection, minimizing environmental contamination in all its forms and including the necessary considerations and criteria to evaluate our processes and products, in such a way that this will enable us to be respectful of the environment.
- Efficiency in the use of the necessary energy for the development of our activity, ensuring availability of information and the necessary resources to guarantee its achievement, as well as the design and acquisition of energyefficient products and services.
- Prevention of damage and deterioration of all our workers’ health, by involving them and making them part of all the information and measures which favor their safety.
- Based on this, Eurofinsa has obtained the Quality, Environment, Energy and Safety and Occupational Health Management Certificates, as per ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001 standards, with a broad scope in building and civil works at national level with AENOR certification and, internationally, through IQ-NET.
40 years of experience worldwide, technical expertise and financial backing carrying out public projects and “turnkey - EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction)” outfitting, maintenance and operation projects.
Eurofinsa is an expert in integral solutions, ranging from the engineering, studies, design and construction of public projects to the sale, delivery and installation of all the equipment plus training, maintenance and operation.
Eurofinsa offers its customers attractive medium and long-term financial packages.
The group promotes and utilizes sources of financing stemming from bilateral agreements between the exporting and purchasing companies and private international financing. Additionally, the financing for some projects is also offered through multilateral organizations agreements such as the World Bank, OPIC, the European Union and the United Nations.
Eurofinsa’s experience allows its customers to have access to financial packages with the participation of international banks including those such as BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, BBVA, Santander, Sabadell, Société Générale and BNDES, among others.
Eurofinsa is a multinational leader which has more than 40 years of consolidated experience in carrying out integral and specialised large-scale projects worldwide, besides successfully guaranteeing the projects carried out and their fine outcome.
Eurofinsa works with equipment from world-renowned brands in each of their respective industries.
Eurofinsa stands by the quality and operation of every piece of equipment installed. It is because of this, that we have established strategic alliances with the largest, most reliable and established manufacturing brands available in the market. Having delivered turnkey public works and equipment projects all over the world, we understand the importance of working with trusted brands.
By working only with trusted equipment distributors and manufacturers we are able to extend the manufacturer's warranty with a guarantee that provides a long-standing value for our clients.
Some of the global brands that Eurofinsa and its subsidiaries have partnered with include: GE Healthcare, Caterpillar, Johnson & Johnson, Viasys, Rosenbauer, Siemens, Midmark, Stryker, Welch Allyn, Matachana, and many more.
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nihon Kohden
- Welch Allyn
Eurofinsa specializes in the structuring of sophisticated medium and long-term financing packages.
For the development of public works and the fulfillment of equipment projects, Eurofinsa structures financing using private international financing, as well as sources of funding from bilateral agreements between exporting countries and the buyers.
Financing for some projects is also available through public organizations such as the World Bank, OPIC, the European Union, and the United Nations.
In addition, the strength and experience of the Eurofinsa allows its customers to access financial packages with support from international banks such as: BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, BBVA, Santander, Societe Generale, Export-Import Bank of the United States, BNDES, among others.
- Societe Generale
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas
- Deutsche Bank
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
Partners and Subsidiaries
Eurofinsa is a multinational group of companies that specialize in the development of public works and the integration of construction equipment projects.
Established in Paris, ELLIPSE PROJECTS is a french engineering and E.P.C. contracting company specialized in the promotion, development and execution of turnkey infrastructure projects around the world.
IBT Group is a multinational group of companies that specialize in the development of public works and the integration of construction equipment projects for public institutions.
SUCOMEX is a subsidiary specialized in the supply of hospital equipment projects. Since its founding, SUCOMEX provides health service management organizations with integrated solutions for hospital equipment projects and related services.
CCE (Constructor, Consulting and Engineering) is a company specialized in project management, architectural, engineering, construction and consulting services.
Corporate governance of Eurofinsa
Code of Conduct
The Eurofinsa group has an internal Code of Conduct, which defines the general guidelines to be observed in the conduct of the group and of its employees, as regards both the discharge of their duties and their relations with third parties and with the market. The ethical values and basic principles on which this Code is based are the foundation of the commitments acquired by the Eurofinsa with its various groups of interest and are an essential tool for Corporate Responsibility.
First Communication on Progress - United Nations Global Compact