Eurofinsa offers “key-in-hand” solutions for projects of hydraulic public works and of water equipment, which include the design, supply, installation, start-up, training, operation and maintenance.
The company has a wide experience in offering a full EPC service (Engineering Procurement and Construction) and O&M (Operation and Maintenance) with which all the phases a water project may require are targeted.
Eurofinsa water projects: Activity areas
Eurofinsa carries out the following projects related to water treatment in different activity areas like the following ones:
- Headrace tunnels, piping and supply
- Water purification
- Urban or industrial purifying
- Draining and sanitation
- Operators’ capacitation and certification
- Environmental impact study of the projects to carry out
- Integrated services of Eurofinsa in water treatment projects
In order to obtain the best results possible in any water treatment project, Eurofinsa offers certain integrated services allowing reaching diverse objectives. The integrated services related to a water treatment project are:
- Study of the needs and economic development of the region or country.
- Study, selection and design of the best solution for each water cycle stage (upon sustainability criteria, operation costs and maintenance).
- Adaptable financing suiting the needs.
- Design of full projects.
- Urban or rural systems of treatment and supply of drinking water.
- Urban or rural systems of purifying and reuse of sewage water and sanitation (urban or industrial)
- Set up, start up, operation and maintenance
- Design and equipment of Early Attention Emergency Systems
- Training programs for employees with certification in their workplace
Eurofinsa’s water treatment solutions
Each project and each act zone requires different solutions to accomplish water treatment in an effective way. Eurofinsa holds a great variety of solutions for this type of projects, among which highlight:
- Development of complete EPCs for large drinking water treatment plants and sewage treatment plants, as well as complete rural or urban cleaning or purifying systems.
- Supply and installation of compact units for small populations or dispersed populations with a reduced need of water level
- Autonomic units propelled by solar energy (useful in water treatment of surfaces, salty or sea)
- Mobile units for emergency situations
Eurofinsa’s values in water projects
Eurofinsa offers a full service in water treatment services
This service guarantees public administrations that Eurofinsa develops a full work, from the study of needs and solutions to the work and maintenance of the works and installations of purified or clean water, caring about the design, plan and “key-in-hand” performance of the work.
The group has a solid experience in the sector as to deal with any type of project. Some of the most remarkable ones related to water treatment consist on:
- Full systems of water purification and supply
- Full systems of cleaning and sanitation
- Channelling, draining, dams, tanks, pumping etc
- Networks and control of water management
- Fish farms
- Irrigation systems upgrade
Advantages offered by Eurofinsa with a water treatment project
With the water treatment projects, Eurofinsa offers important advantages and improvements in each act zone:
- Access to drinking water in populations which previously had not
- Purification and reuse of sewage water in an efficient and sustainable way
- Improvement of the options and installations of irrigation systems
- Attention to emergency cases for need of drinking water
- Foster of the local economic development, both due to hiring local professionals and to the improvement of the conditions of market and services