Eurofinsa has a solid experience in offering solutions for health public work projects.
The group offers a full service EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) both for building hospitals specialized like mobile clinics and equipment projects in several health sectors.
In addition, Eurofinsa also offers personal certification and equipment, so guaranteeing a full training of the professionals who are to work in those centres with that machinery.
Eurofinsa’s health projects: activity areas
The activity areas that Eurofinsa carries out in projects of health public works include a wide range of solutions:
- Hospital centres and of primary assistance
- Hospitals and sanitary mobile units
- Centres for distribution of pharmacological and medical products
- Sale of medical equipment
- Consumables and medicines
- Ambulances and other medical vehicles
- Installation of equipment, certification and training of professionals so they can use them
Eurofinsa’s values in health projects
Eurofinsa deals with health projects focused to the improvement or creation of medical and hospital services following the needs of the client.
Its experience in the sector, more than forty years, allows the group perform construction, widening or remodelling works as well as those of adaptation of the medical facilities to the current standards, in what patients’ comfort in waiting rooms and rooms refers, not to forge the attention and diagnosis service of professional doctors.
The full service EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) that Eurofinsa offers to the public administrations guarantees the complete performance of a health project in all its phases and needs.
Generally speaking, the full service that Eurofinsa offers for the different health projects includes:
- Logistic planning and counselling of the project
- Analysis and studio of needs and solutions for each project
- Search and hiring of professionals (prioritizing local people)
- Supply of materials and machinery required for the project
- Development, construction and follow-up of the work linked to the project
- Analysis and planning of needs of medical equipment
- Selling, transport, delivery and installation of medical equipment
- Training with certification for users and employees in their workplace
- Logistic planning of ambulances and other medical vehicles
- Sale and delivery of ambulances and other medical vehicles
- Delivery and distribution of medicines, tangibles and other medical supplies
- Adaptation of the outer environment to the hospital and medical centres
- Delivery key-in-hand of hospital centres and mobile medical units ready to work
Eurofinsa’s experience in health projects
In its 40 years in the market, Eurofinsa has built more than 45 hospital facilities, counting in hospitals, primary attention centres and haemodialysis units.
Currently, the group is building 20 hospitals all over the world, of which 15 are already finished.
In total, Eurofinsa has installed more than 3,600 hospital beds for patients who require staying in some of those centres.
In addition, the experience in the health sector allows Eurofinsa offering full guarantees in the full service of selling and installation of specialized medical equipment, as well as the building of the required installations for services like:
- Rooms with hospital beds
- Operating rooms for daily, special or urgent surgeries
- Intensive care units
- Medium care units
- Rooms with service of attention for urgent patients
- Complete facilities for psychiatric services
- External consultations areas
- Nephrology units
- Chemist’s service
- Blood laboratories
- Physical medicine services
- Rehab clinics
- Sale, installation and training in equipment for:
- Image diagnosis