Eurofinsa, backing up its solid commitment to providing a top-quality service, upholds the following principles:
- Commitment to the satisfaction of our customers and a pursuit of continuous improvement in terms of process execution, environmental management in our workplaces, energy efficiency, and the health and safety of all our workers.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as any other requirements that our organization recognizes and the expectations and needs of our various stakeholders.
- Environmental protection, minimizing pollution in all its forms and including the considerations and criteria necessary to evaluate our processes and products in a way that allows us to be respectful towards the environment.
- Efficiency when using the energy necessary for undertaking our business activity, ensuring the availability of information and the resources necessary to guarantee its attainment, as well as the design and acquisition of goods and services that are energetically efficient.
- Prevention of damages and protection of the health of all the people who work for our organization, getting them involved and making them active players in all the information and measures that favor their health.
Thanks to this, Eurofinsa S.A. has obtained Quality Management, Environmental Management, Energy Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Management certifications in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, and OHSAS 18001, likewise having a far-reaching scope of building and civil construction projects under AENOR accreditation and, internationally, IQ-NET certification.