Security and Health
For Eurofinsa, it is a priority to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees. Therefore, we have an Occupational Safety and Health Manual and are committed to the principles that should govern all our activities:
- Conduct all our operations safely and responsibly, in compliance with current legislation on occupational safety and health.
- Consult, inform, and train workers in all aspects of occupational safety and health to ensure their protection.
- Identify the risks that may affect, in any way, the health and safety of our workers and of the suppliers that carry out tasks at our work centers.
- Assess and control the risks associated with our business activities, providing the necessary training for workers to perform their jobs.
- Periodically measure the performance of the set safety standards to achieve continuous improvement in occupational safety and health management and integration with other systems, following the guidelines set forth in corporate procedures.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, and occupational illnesses in order to apply the appropriate corrective and preventive measures.
- Support compliance with the conditions set with suppliers in terms of developing their activities in accordance with current regulations and contractual conditions, in particular as regards working conditions, occupational safety and health, respect for the environment, and respect for communities.
- Promote a culture of prevention among all our employees/partners.