Eurofinsa assumes as a strategic objective, the importance of optimizing quality and cost of equipment, materials and services; in keeping with the requirements defined by vendors and to establish long-term relationships.
The vendor selection processes adapt to the Selection and Hiring Procedure, which defines objective criteria to prevent any interest conflict arising during selection.
In this sense, Eurofinsa wants to work with its vendors towards the creation of shared value having in mind the following action principles:
- To establish transparent business relations compatible with the profitability purposes of projects and the expectations of our vendors.
- To optimize the costs of the products and services, to be hired, to be able and to comply with the commitments with our shareholders and customers.
- To support compliance of the conditions established with the vendors according to hiring regulations and conditions in effect, in special as regards labor, occupational health and safety conditions, respect for the environment and the communities in the development of their activities.
- To support the long-term relationship policy based on improvement of our customer service and mutual benefit, promoting training, the optimization of resources and ongoing improvement of our processes.
- To promote on going communication channels within the group, so that each management involved in the purchasing process knows and agrees to internal regulations to prevent any irregular act.
- To promote in our vendors the best social responsibility and environmental practices.