For Eurofinsa, good environmental management is a priority and it is taken into account from the moment of planning its activities. An Investment in the use of the latest technologies of eco-efficiency and reduction of environmental impacts is basic to comply with the expectations of our customers and the society in general.
Together with the cooperation of its workers, Eurofinsa wants to implement an Environmental Management Plan whose main objectives are:
- To know and assess the environmental impacts generated by activities at work sites.
- To know the requirements in relation with the environment, which are applied to each type of work.
- To establish the basis to take timely environmental control decisions.
- To dimension the appropriate resources to ensure compliance of compulsory environmental specifications, applying the best technologies available and economically feasible.
- Management for environmental training.
- Management of contingencies to provide for possible emergency situations.
- To promote good environmental practices at our offices.